Harley-Davidson WL 1942
- Potpuno oblikovan u 3ds Max 2010. Kompatibilan je s tom verzijom dana.
- Svi objekti su ispravno imenovani za njihovu laku identifikaciju.
- .MAX verzija uključuje i Brazil r / s materijal korišten na prethodnim pregledima i Standardni materijali, u slučaju da ne želite koristiti Brazilski r / s.
- Ne koriste se drugi dodaci.
- Sva poligonalna geometrija. Pogledajte grafičke prikaze.
- Model je u mjerilu, u milimetrima.
Harley-Davidson, or H-D for short, is an American motorcycle builder who began motorcycling in Milwaukee in 1903. The company is making heavyweight motorcycles designed to ride on the highway.they are called Harleys.
Harley-Davidson WLA Now on display, among other military bikes, at the National Motorcycle Museum. Made to United States Army specifications it is sometimes known as “The Liberator” or “The motorcycle that won the War.”
The WLA stands for a W signifies the ‘family’ of motorcycles within the Harley family tree. The W-series was their 45 cubic-inch flathead single that was their entry-level V-twin in the civilian market.
It/’s valuable transportation for American soldiers in World War II. It drove the rear wheel through a foot-shift transmission with a hand clutch and a jointed shaft instead of a chain.
Our 3d model looks like an original Harley Davidson. This is a Realistic 3d model with Texture. Real-world scale and exact proportions. This model can also be used for a variety of purposes such as drawing, animated movies, projects, educational intent, filmmaking, and much more, the model is perfect for you.
It/’s a 3d model based on a real phone, created according to the original dimensions. This model all main parts of the model are separated objects. Therefore, you can easy change all materials. For each type, we provide several formats, most of which are accessible by default.
Download the Harley Davidson WLA 1942 3D model from FlatPyramid po najboljoj cijeni dostupnoj na mreži. Slobodno nas kontaktirajte u bilo koje vrijeme, u slučaju da imate bilo kakva pitanja u vezi s proizvodom.