Harley-Davidson V-Rod Night Rod Specijalni 2013
- Potpuno oblikovan u 3ds Max 2010. Kompatibilan je od te verzije dalje.
- Uključene su sve teksture. Sve karoserijske karte su 5120x5120.
- Svi objekti su ispravno imenovani za njihovu laku identifikaciju.
- .MAX verzija uključuje i Brazil r / s materijal korišten na prethodnim pregledima i Standardni materijali, u slučaju da ne želite koristiti Brazilski r / s.
- Ne koriste se drugi dodaci.
- Sva poligonalna geometrija. Pogledajte grafičke prikaze.
- Predmeti kao što su karoserija, stražnja vilica, kotači itd. Još uvijek omogućuju daljnje zaglađivanje u slučaju da je to potrebno.
- Model je u mjerilu, u milimetrima.
The Harley Davidson V-Rod or VRSC was a line of V-twin muscle bikes, produced by Harley Davidson from 2001 until 2007. It is noteworthy as the first Harley Davidson street motorcycle to feature a modern engine with DOHC and liquid cooling. The VRSC models were absent in Harley Davidson’s 2018 model line announcements.
The V-Rod was the first bike to be introduced with VRSC. The V-rod was developed to contend against the Japanese and American muscle bikes. It used the Revolution engine, developed jointly with Porsche that, for the first time used overhead cams and liquid cooling. Unlike other Harley Production motorcycles, a 60 degree V-twin engine, the radiator and the hydroformed frame members support the round-topped air cleaner cover.
The V-Rod’s engine, called Revolution while based on the VR-1000 Superbike engine the Revolution was mutually developed and engineered with the German sports car manufacturer Porsche. The VRSC marks Harley’s first alliance with Porsche since the Nova project, which, like the V-Rod, was an essential departure from Harley’s first partnership with Porsche since the Nova Project.
At FlatPyramid, we have created a high resolution 3D model of the Harley-Davidson V-Rod Night Rod Special 2013. It is available in different formats for various uses. It can be used for commercial, non-commercial and editorial purposes. This is an ultra realistic 3D model and we hope that you like it.
In case of any query, feel free to contact us.
Thanks for showing interest in the 3D model of the Harley-Davidson V-Rod Night Rod Special 2013.